May be used for the purpose of education, teaching, distance learning, private study, retrieving information and/or research. May also be used for administrative purposes associated with the normal practices and activities of University of Turku.
Authorized Users and Walk-in-Users may:
- Search, retrieve, download, view and display the Licensed Material.
- Electronically save copies of parts of the Licensed Material.
- Print off single copies of parts of Licensed Material.
- Distribute single copies of parts of the Licensed Material in print or electronic form (including email) to third parties for the purposes of scientific research and communication or to be used for the basis of discussion groups.
- Publicly display or publicly perform parts of the Licensed Material as part of a presentation at a seminar, conference, or workshop, or other such similar activity.
- Reading impaired Authorized and Walk-in-Users may use Braille displays, voice synthesizers and other devices to enable use of the Licensed Material.
Authorized users may:
- Make a reasonable number of photocopies of parts of the Licensed Material.
- Distribute parts of the Licensed Material in print or electronic form including email to other Authorized and Walk-in-Users. This shall include the distribution of a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student Authorized User taking part in a course at the Licensee’s institution.
- Via linking to the Licensor’s server and/or through electronic saving incorporate parts of the Licensed Material and electronic course packs, study packs, resource lists and in any other material (including but not limited to multi-media works) to be used in the course of instruction and/or in virtual and managed environments (including but not limited to virtual learning environments, managed learning environments, virtual research environments and library environments) hosted on a Secure Network. Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner. Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as Braille, may also be offered to Authorized Users who, in the reasonable opinion of the Licensee, are reading impaired.